Re: labels for issues and pull requests in document repositories

I prefer your description of the labels to the ones on GitHub (at least for
RDF Concept):
* spec:bug  Bug in the specification
* spec:editorial  Minor issue or proposed change in the specification (markup,
typo, informative text)
* spec:enhancement Issue or proposed change to enhance the spec without
changing the normative content substantively
* spec:substantive Issue or proposed change in the spec that changes its
normative content

But there is still quite a lot of grey area here.  Is adding an issue marker
for an issue that has not been approved by the working group editorial,
enhancing, or substantive?   (I say not editorial.)  Is moving a reference
from normative to informative when the citation is in a normative section but
no normative behaviour is affected enhancing or substantive?  (I say
enhancing, but it has to be shown that normative behaviour does not depend on
the reference.)

peter