Re: basing RDF-star on RDF reification

There is a distinct difference in the ability to create variations of embedded
triples in the two proposals.

In my proposal variations created using the standard RDF reification
interoperate with embedded triples in the expected manner - one can infer a
more-transparent version of reification from the embedded triple.  For example
making literals transparent can be done by dropping the stated- triples for
literals.  You do need to explicitly state the reification triples, of course.

This is not the case in the CG proposal because any explicit use of the unstar
vocabulary in the RDF graph is modified before embedded triples are expanded.

peter