Re: Spec short names

Looking at what happened for json-ld11-api :

   https://www.w3.org/standards/history/json-ld-api

   https://www.w3.org/standards/history/json-ld11-api

I don't  believe that there's any magic in it. Only that the former was
explicitly superceded by the latter, and so it now redirects to the
relevant spec.

But yes, I'll check that with the sys team.

   pa