Re: Copy of RDF 1.1 Repo

Because I probably suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder, I went ahead and made updates to /rdf-mt, /turtle, /trig, in addition to /rdf-concepts. I don’t seem to have a copy of the original N-Triples ReSpec source.

* https://greggkellogg.net/rdf11-wg/rdf-turtle/
* https://greggkellogg.net/rdf11-wg/rdf-mt/
* https://greggkellogg.net/rdf11-wg/nquads/
* https://greggkellogg.net/rdf11-wg/rdf-concepts/

N-Triples should be simple. SPARQL Query and Update probably somewhat more involved. Other RDF specs didn’t seem to warrant updating quite yet.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net