Re: PB in test cases

Thanks, this was one of the (many) broken tests submitted by Peter. I
didn't see the mix up of data/shapes graph when merging, but it is now
corrected. And yes, the spec says "true", so this test needs to be
performed equivalent to sameTerm($uniqueLang, true) instead of
$uniqueLang = true.

If this changes anyone's test results, please resubmit them.

Holger