Re: central problem with test suite

It's going to be hard.  It's not possible to just remove the parts of the
validation report that can vary because some of these parts have conditions on
them.  For example, removing type and subclass triples will prevent checking
the SHACL instance requirements.  There is also the problem that there are
different RDF literals with the same value.  Probably the biggest problem is
that the number of values for sh:result can vary between SHACL Core
implementations for the same validation.

peter