Re: notice of potential formal objection

Peter,

Thanks for letting us know about your intentions. This does not come as a surprise. Earlier in the week you sent an e-mail describing your outstanding issues with pre-binding. You also provided us with input on this topic during the WG call you participated in this week.

In your e-mail and during the meeting, you conjectured that certain problems are easily fixed. We intend to make progress towards addressing this and I hope to be able to notify of you of such progress in a response to that e-mail.

Further, note that SHACL SPARQL is marked as “feature at risk" in the published draft.

Hopefully, you will be sufficiently satisfied with the changes and, as result, decide not to file a formal objection. If however, you will still feel a strong need to do so, you know how to exercise that privilege :)

Regards,

Irene