Re: Service or repository of SHACL rules available? (like LOV or prefix.cc)

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 08:38:06 +1000
To: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
Hi Konrad,

I am not aware of such a service. It would be a great starting point.
SHACL will have a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem, as it needs a
certain level of adoption before more people will invest into it. Any
collections of SHACL files will help.

And of course the SHACL files themselves, first. For example, I recently
created a quick version of the RDF Data Cube vocabulary's constraints,
which ended up at

     https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/validator/

(and BTW would benefit from a proper "owner"). A service where people
could register their SHACL files would be awesome.

Holger