SHACL API release candidate (with command line utilities)

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 09:44:22 +1000
To: "public-rdf-sha." <public-rdf-shapes@w3.org>, topbraid-users@googlegroups.com
For those interested in using SHACL, I have just packaged a binary
release of the open source TopBraid SHACL API

https://github.com/TopQuadrant/shacl

including, due to numerous requests, command-line utilities. I would
appreciate feedback on those.

For those who prefer a graphical interactive user interface, TopBraid
Composer (including Free Edition) include a version of the SHACL API for
validation. Much more support for SHACL is incrementally rolled out as
part of the TopBraid product family.

Thanks,
Holger