Re: Service or repository of SHACL rules available? (like LOV or prefix.cc)

Hi Konrad!

> It is nice to see, that there is interest
> in such a service!

As Holger and Phil already mentioned, there definitely is (see e.g.,
SHACL for OWL2 [1]).
So thanks a lot for working on this!

Nitpicking:

> Because i want to use SHACL rules in a research project[1]
> extensively, [..]

The concept of "rules" in SHACL is defined in SHACL's Advanced Features
Note [2,3].
What you mean are "SHACL shapes" [4].

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2017Feb/0152.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl-af/
[3] https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl-af/#rules
[4] https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#shapes

br, simon

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys