Re: behaviour of ASK-based validators

Given that I don't know what the working group wants the definition to be, I
can't produce wording for it.  All I can say is that the current wording does
not make sense because it produces results that are not what would come from a
SPARQL query.

The union of a set of SPARQL solutions, even if a solution is considered to be
a set of pairs, is neither a solution sequence nor a set of solutions nor even
necessary a solution.

peter