Re: behaviour of ASK-based validators

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:50:40 +1000
To: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org

> This part of the description of the behaviour of ASK-based validators doesn't
> make any sense at all.  I have no idea what is supposed to be going on here.
>
> "Let QS be the union of the solutions produced for each value node v in vs
> so that the solution variable this is bound to the focus node and value is
> bound to v."

I don't see what's difficult or ambiguous here. QS is a set of
solutions. Each solution is a set of name-value pairs (as defined by
SPARQL) and I am enumerating these pairs.

If you have a specific suggestion for wording that you would find
clearer to understand, then I'd be happy to include that.

Holger