Re: Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL) Working Draft of 2017-02-02

Both the current editors' draft and the current working draft still include

SHACL-SPARQL processors MAY pre-bind the variable shapesGraph to provide
access to the shapes graph.

Please try to carefully examine the document before replying.

peter