Re: $this in Aggregations

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 16:33:33 +1000
To: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
Peter,

you had requested we continue this ISSUE-208 in its original email thread.

We have meanwhile closed this issue as documented here:

     https://www.w3.org/2017/01/18-shapes-minutes.html

I believe your last comment on this topic was:

I don't think that the new wording conforms to that used in SPARQL, so there
are still changes required here.  Furthermore, the "Furthermore" sentence is
still in the document.

The "Furthermore" sentence had been removed a while ago. I don't see a
problem with the wording with regards to SPARQL. Could you clarify what
you think is left to do here. The latest version of this sentence is:

The SPARQL query derived from the value of <code>sh:select</code>
returns the result variable <code>this</code> in its SELECT clause.

Thanks
Holger