Re: Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL) Working Draft of 2017-02-02

It is likely that some time in the future the working group will be asking to
advance this document along the recommendation track.  One of the requirements
for such advancement is that comments on the document have received a public
substantive response from the working group.

It is not the responsibility of commenters to keep track of whether the
working group has provided a substantive response, or indeed any response at
all to their comments, although they can, of course, mention that they have
not received what they consider to be an appropriate response to one or more
of their comments.

If you want to see comments that have not yet received complete substantive
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2016Aug/0005.html and
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2016Aug/0011.html

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications