Re: on the closing of ISSUE-155

Hi Irene,

We independently came up with the exact same definition for sh:equals and I
already adjusted all related definition in 4.6.
I also used your suggestion for the improvement of the value node
definition.

Thanks,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association