Re: on the closing of ISSUE-106

I understand but there is a record of the resolution, and it does not
hinge on the issue being editorial or not. I cited it along with the link
pointing to the minutes from this week's call during which the resolution
was made. The record you're quoting also contains the following note which
makes no reference to the issue being editorial:

Related notes:
RESOLUTION: Close ISSUE-106 as addressed by this change:
https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/compare/da0f0fbdc4...8e8401ab9d
See http://www.w3.org/2016/09/27-shapes-minutes.html#resolution05
Arnaud Le Hors, 27 Sep 2016, 16:54:19

The resolution points to a specific set of changes in github which is more
than is typically captured in resolutions. That should be clear enough.

I don't actually think whether this is considered editorial or not really
matters. What matters is that the WG decided that this change adequately
addressed the issue which could then be closed. This was done with 8 WG
members present and voting.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud