Re: on sh:Shape vs sh:shape

From: Simon Steyskal <simon.steyskal@wu.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:16:48 +0200
To: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Cc: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
Hi!

FWIW, at last week's Permissions and Obligations Expression WG F2F
meeting Phil Archer pointed out that[1]:

---
phila: do you have classes and properties with the same name only differ
from capital and lower case?
renato: yes. e.g., prohibition
phila: that would not work in an international context. May be it is
better to rename it to hasProhibition.
---

I don't know whether that's also relevant for SHACL though.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/22-poe-minutes.html#item12

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys