Re: on sh:Shape vs sh:shape

Hi!

FWIW, at last week's Permissions and Obligations Expression WG F2F
meeting Phil Archer pointed out that[1]:

---
phila: do you have classes and properties with the same name only differ
from capital and lower case?
renato: yes. e.g., prohibition
phila: that would not work in an international context. May be it is
better to rename it to hasProhibition.
---

I don't know whether that's also relevant for SHACL though.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/22-poe-minutes.html#item12

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys