Re: on property constraints vs focus node constraints

> What happens here?
>
> Shapes graph
>
> s:s1 rdf:type sh:Shape ;
>    sh:targetClass ex:foo ;
>    sh:shape s:s2 ;
>    sh:property s:s2 .
>
> s:s2 sh:predicate ex:p ;
>   sh:class ex:c .
>
> Is s:s2 a property constraint?  Is it a focus node constraint?

It's both, and an implementation would treat them as both, depending on
the context. Can you point at a section of the spec where this would
cause issues? I do remember that older versions of the spec had a
problem with this ambiguity, but I can't find those sections anymore.

Thanks,
Holger