Re: on sh:Shape vs sh:shape

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:03:33 -0400
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-rdf-shapes@w3.org" <public-rdf-shapes@w3.org>
* Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> [2016-09-26 11:26-0700]
> ex:ShapeWithIdenticalPath
> 	a sh:shape ;
> 	sh:property [
> 		sh:predicate ex:mother .
> 	]
> 	sh:property [
> 		sh:path ex:mother .
> 	] .
>
> appears to use the wrong one.
>
> All occurrences of both should be checked.
>

> It would be better not to use two names that differ only in capitalization,
> particularly for a letter where the difference can be difficult to detect.

I strongly endorse sh:hasShape for the property. I understand that
there's also a provisional SPARQL function with this name but I'm not
sure that's actualy a conflict given that the SPARQL function is
supposed to be an implementation of the property.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59