Re: on ontologies/vocabulary

Thanks for the feedback Peter,

I tried to reuse some OWL definitions to make this clear
<https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/9fe3186944e4ace455142935ab8bfa6a528cf740>
.
I hope that by referencing OWL I didn't get into a new pitfall.

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association