Re: on recursion in SHACL

Thanks for your feedback Peter,

I moved
<https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/f80725b162937683cc2f8aaecf497f2e0a3339c8>
the recursion definition to section 3.1.1 and adjusted the definitions a
bit.
I also made a request to revisit issue-22 since property paths already
provide an easy way to define recursion in SHACL
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2016Sep/0054.html

Your comments for recursion on section 9.4 were addressed by Holger in a
separate email

Let me know if this resolves your issue
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association