Re: divergence in the definition of sh:minCount

Hi Peter,

is this about the fact that property paths might return duplicate value
nodes or something else?
In this case, we count all nodes, even duplicates for cardinality
restrictions

Thanks,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association