Re: Labels for literals in sh:in enumeration

Thanks.

I made an example of how sh:annotation could be included to the chapter 4.10. Not sure if one big example is best way approach this but here it is:

4.10 Non-Validating Constraint Characteristics

Property constraints may link to an SHACL instance (or List of instances) of the class sh:Annotation using the property sh:annotation to indicate that there are annotations about the values denoted by sh:hasValue, sh:in or sh:defaultValue. Annotation can be used to provide processing information about the values, such as human readable label (sh:name) and/or description (sh:description).

ex:PersonFormShape
a sh:Shape ;
sh:property [
sh:predicate ex:firstName ;
sh:name "first name" ;
sh:description "The person's given name(s)" ;
sh:order 0 ;
sh:group ex:NameGroup ;
] ;
sh:property [
sh:predicate ex:lastName ;
sh:name "last name" ;
sh:description "The person's last name" ;
sh:order 1 ;
sh:group ex:NameGroup ;
] ;
sh:property [
sh:predicate ex:streetAddress ;
sh:name "street address" ;
sh:description "The street address including number" ;
sh:order 11 ;
sh:group ex:AddressGroup ;
] ;
sh:property [
sh:predicate ex:locality ;
sh:name "locality" ;
sh:description "The suburb, city or town of the address" ;
sh:order 12 ;
sh:group ex:AddressGroup ;
] ;
sh:property [
sh:predicate ex:postalCode ;
sh:name "postal code" ;
sh:name "zip code"@en-US ;
sh:description "The postal code of the locality" ;
sh:order 13 ;
sh:group ex:AddressGroup ;
] ;
sh:property [
sh:predicate ex:feedback
sh:datatype xsd:string ;
sh:order 15;
sh:name "feedback" ;
sh:description "How can we improve our service?" ;
sh:group ex:Review ;
] ;
sh:property [
sh:predicate ex:ratingValue ;
sh:annotation (ex:Poor ex:OK ex:Great) ;
sh:in (1 2 3) ;
sh:name "rating" ;
sh:group ex:Review ;
]

ex:Poor a sh:Annotation ;
sh:description "We really did something wrong" ;
sh:name "Poor" ;
sh:value 1 .

ex:OK a sh:Annotation ;
sh:description "Everything was in order" ;
sh:name "OK" ;
sh:value 2 .

ex:Great a sh:Annotation ;
sh:description "We did great" ;
sh:name "Great" ;
sh:value 3 .

ex:NameGroup
a sh:PropertyGroup ;
sh:order 0 ;
rdfs:label "Name" .

ex:AddressGroup
a sh:PropertyGroup ;
sh:order 1 ;
rdfs:label "Address" .

ex:Review
a sh:PropertyGroup ;
sh:order 3 ;
rdfs:label "Review" ;

Name
first name: 	John
last name: 	Doe
Address
street address: 	123 Silverado Ave
locality: 	Cupertino
zip code: 	54321
Review
Feedback: 	You should do this more often

Rating: 	Great

br,
- Miika