Re: on constraints

There are still problems.

The document is still confused as to what a constraint component is.

In Section 4 there are things like:
"Constraint Component: sh:ClassConstraintComponent "
which give clear examples of constraint components.
However in the terminology list there is
"A constraint component represents a part of a constraint that is determined
by the values of one or more properties."
These two do not seem to be talking about the same thing.

I suggest that someone in the working group go through the document as a whole
to ensure that shape, constraint, property constraint, focus node constraint,
constraint component, parameter, and related terminology are all defined
correctly and used correctly.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications