Re: on constraints

Thanks again for your feedback Peter,

I tried to incorporate your comments on the latest commits
https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commits/gh-pages

let me know if these editorial changes resolve your comments
(this is not an official WG response but will be tracked by the WG)

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association