Re: Enough already

In these mailing lists and during the discussions, voices "against"
something are much more likely than positive voices. Even if there are a
couple of people agreeing with the issues that someone raises, this
doesn't mean that the silent majority of users find these issues
relevant. We can spend another couple of years word-smithing and
cleaning up corner cases, but at some stage we need to terminate. Every
spec has flaws, esp in its first version.

Holger