Re: Why not adopt ShEx? (was Re: Enough already)

Oddly, Arnaud's message didn't make it through to me.  I'll check some SPAM
filters.

At the moment, FIBO is in flux with what we will use.  Our selection
discussion has some uncanny parallels with this discussion.  I am
advocating for SHACL (I would have advocated for SPIN, but it doesn't have
the standard support that we require).  My test implementation has used
whatever support TopQuadrant includes in the Maestro version of  TopBraid
Composer - Irene and/or Holger can tell you what level of the spec that
implementation conforms to.

As Irene suggests, we at FIBO try to avoid implementing things if we can,
and we have no intention of making our own implementation of SHACL, but if
I get my way, we will use it (as will anyone who wants to conform to FIBO).

Dean