Re: vote for supporting "closed shapes"

My usual practice is to start the email with:

“This is a [personal] formal/informal comment about
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-shacl-ucr-20150414/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-shacl-ucr-20150414/>
[section X] [on behalf of …]

"

I specify personal or not to clarify whether , if it is not personal I often will identify the related role or organization.
- this helps the WG to understand where the comment is coming from, and what weight to give it

The URL is crucial to ensure that there are not crossed wires of the sort that Irene was suspecting.

The use of formal or informal is to tie in with W3C process. The WG is required to formally address all formal comments about the recommendation track documents. Since this is a burden, I prefer to make informal comments except when I have significant skin in the game.

Jeremy