Re: Should we say "data model"?

Hi Kendall

I did not want to point at any specific syntax, but since you mention it ...
Reusing OWL syntax with a closed world interpretation is of course a
seductive path (which I've been following myself, as said before) but I've
always been a bit uneasy about it. OWA is built in the OWL Recommendation.
I would rather have a neutral language, with non-ambiguous open world
interpretation in OWL, and another one in any closed-world language (SPIN,
SPARQL, you name it).

--

*Bernard Vatant*
Vocabularies & Data Engineering