Re: Flexible schema inclusions and overloading in ShEx.

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:26:59 +1000
To: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
As far as I can think of, SPIN does not have support for this feature. I
am sure it could be added if people find it relevant enough. Our goal
designing SPIN was simplicity - it really was no rocket science to
"invent" neither is it rocket science to use.

Does ShEx have support for [insert a random SPARQL feature here]?

Maybe we should really agree on a definite list of requirements before
starting a random feature bake-off. And depending on who writes those
requirements, the outcome is pre-determined.

Thanks,
Holger