Re: Flexible schema inclusions and overloading in ShEx.

As far as I can think of, SPIN does not have support for this feature. I
am sure it could be added if people find it relevant enough. Our goal
designing SPIN was simplicity - it really was no rocket science to
"invent" neither is it rocket science to use.

Does ShEx have support for [insert a random SPARQL feature here]?

Maybe we should really agree on a definite list of requirements before
starting a random feature bake-off. And depending on who writes those
requirements, the outcome is pre-determined.

Thanks,
Holger