Re: summarizing proposed changes to charter

Ok then, I take your word on this issue ;)

While I still don't understand why the (abstract) syntax and semantics
document is helpful or required, I believe there is sufficient consensus
now that we should move on quickly, so +1 to the proposed changes.

It would be good to see the latest version online soon.

Thanks
Holger