Re: Validation results (Was Re: Moving forward)

If this cannot be a separate deliverable I suggest to add the following in
the scope:

Reporting
The language will facilitate different levels of constraint violation
reporting based on user preference upon validation execution. The WG will
define the minimum set of supported reporting levels, e.g. reporting per
constraint, error count and prevalence or per erroneous resource instance.

I think of this as very important and it will probably drive some decisions
in the language specification.

Sent from my mobile, excuse my brevity.

Best,
Dimitris