Re: Proposed change to the charter, section 4. Deliverables, Recommendation Track

I do not support this approach at this time.  To me it looks too much like
having two standards for the same thing.  I feel that the SPARQL-based
approach and the model-checking approach (which is what OWL+CWA boils down to
for RDF graphs) have quite a large overlap in their capabilities, even though
they may look quite different technically.

It may be that I am wrong in this, of course, and that there are good reasons
to split in this way.

peter