Re: Hash URIs and RDFa documents

Hi Michael,

I disagree with the point made in the email you refer to, from Richard.

Only one triple is generated in your sample, so nowhere do we have an
indication that #me is both a person and an HTML element in a
document.

My point is that it would be good practice to keep these things apart,
but I think it's going too far to say that we create some kind of
contradiction if we don't.