Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 24 September 2009, 1500 UTC

Ben Adida wrote:
> Telecon in a few hours.
> Agenda:

Hi Ben, could we add the following item to the Agenda:

* Adding Precision for DOM Level 2 and Infoset-based processing models

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/0959.html

I may need to talk about it on the HTML WG call following the RDFa TF
call and would like to know the RDFa TF's position before going on to
the HTML WG call. If we could move it to Agenda Item #3, and move the
Test Suite to Agenda Item #4, dropping the @profile discussion until
next week, that'd be great.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/08/30/equitable-culture/