Re: Agenda Topic / Issue: Clarify the meaning of "ignore" with respect to attributes that have no legal value

One issue with having switches based on the *presence* of the rel
attribute is that, if I recall correctly, IE reports rel, rev, lang
and xml:lang as being present, but empty, on every element.

There's currently some code in rdfQuery that deals with this by
mapping empty values into undefined (as if the attribute wasn't
there), but I believe that it's legacy code given that I have to parse
the serialised start tag of the element in IE anyway.

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com