Re: xhtml markup such as <strong> and <em> in RDFa values

Hi,

If you want RDFa parsers to ignore the tags when parsing the value,
add datatype="" to the element with the @property attribute.  This
tells the parser not to include the markup in the value of the
property.

eg:
 <h2 class="title" property="dc:title" datatype="">Plain

Like you say, you can also put the value in a @content attribute.

This is the same no matter what predicate is used - dc:title ,
rdfs:label , foaf:name -  RDFa is vocabulary agnostic.

See http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#sec_6.3.1. section 6.3.1.3  XML Literals

Hope that helps?

Keith