Re: Telecon Agenda - 29 October 2009 *1500* UTC, though note that's a change for Europeans with daylight savings

Regrets, I am at ISWC...

Manu, I hope to be on the net to handle the minutes, but I do not know
in advance...

Few quick notes on reading the charter...

- we will still decide, internally, whether the staff contact is Steven
or I. As it is a SW activity group, the latter is more probable:-). But
I doubt whether the 25% is accurate. I would propose to leave that part
as a T.B.D. for now

- I would not refer, in the scope, to the extensibility proposal of MS.
I also doubt that the HTML5 group would want to take HTML4 separately.
Let us just have a reference to HTML5 and XHTML5, and leave it at that...

- the 'advice other languages', I think should be a bit stronger than
that. It is on specifying the RDFa attribute set and the processing
rules on XML dialects in general. SVG and ODF as example is fine,
although SVG is done, so there is nothing to advice there any more...

B.t.w., MediaRSS should also be referred to

I also believe that this topic should be within the deliverables

- this is a purely formal thing on which we _may_ get raised eyebrows:
as rdfa.info is _not_ a W3C page, people may not be absolutely happy to
use membership funding,  so to say, on maintaining a non-w3c information
page. (I am very open with you guys: I would have preferred to have the
RDFa wiki page under the W3C domain, just as we did or will set up
similar wiki sites for all SW technologies under W3C branding...)

That is it for now...

Cheers

Ivan

Ben Adida wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I believe Europe has changed to daylights savings, so hopefully if we
> keep things at 1500 UTC, that won't be too much of a problem.
>
> -Ben
>

> ==========
> Thursday, October 29th 2009
> 1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
> tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
> Duration: 60 minutes
> Scribe: Zakim, pick a victim
> ==========
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1) Action Items
> http://www.w3.org/2009/10/22-rdfa-minutes.html#ActionSummary
>
> 2) RDFa WG Charter
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/Rdfa-wg-charter
>
> brief discussion of points to add
>
> 3) Test Cases -- relegated to the mailing list, so we can focus on (4).
> PLEASE participate in mailing list discussion of these.
>
> 4) RDFa 1.1 issues: where do we stand, should we start prototyping?
> (brief high-level discussion of where we each lean and what our options
> are.)
>
>   a) @typeof=""
>
>   b) URIs everywhere
>
>   c) profile/vocab discussion