Re: URIs in @rel and @property...

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:15:43 -0800
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Many good comments and good elephant finding and hunting :)

I'm still concerned about the complexity we would be introducing in
@about and @resource when we already have safe CURIEs, meaning the use
cases are already addressed, I believe.

That said, I also see the benefit of applying the general rule of CURIE
falling back into URLS when the prefix isn't defined... that's kind of nice.

I'm not entirely sure which side I fall on right now, but if we have a
very clear algorithm that we all agree on, I guess I could be convinced
to go with this new URI-fallback mechanism.