Re: URIs in @rel and @property...

Niklas Lindström wrote:
> Ivan, Mark,
>
> but people are alredy doing it [1] [2] -- including the W3C [3]!
>
> [1] = <http://www.jenitennison.com/blog/node/133>
> [2] = <http://www.holygoat.co.uk/projects/tags/>
> [3] = <http://www.w3.org/TR/HTTP-in-RDF10/>
>
> So neither declaring it bad practise nor forbidding it syntactically
> seems really proper to me..

I think Shane's proposal, ie, that the document would say "should not do
it" gives the right balance. I agree forbidding it is too much; the
'should not' is not bad practice, just a kind of a warning that people,
well, should avoid doing this...

My feeling is that this type of usage is (and should be:-) rare, and the
gains vastly overweight the possible complications. Obviously, this is
not a technical argument...

Ivan