Re: Call for Review of XHTML Test Cases 158, 160, 162, 164

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:42:06 -0800
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

TC158: approved with discussion
TC160: approved with discussion
TC162: approved with discussion
TC164: approved with discussion

The discussion is what Shane brought up: we're now writing test cases
that will explicitly fail our new proposal. That means we need to
carefully think about the "junk" triples that might be generated once we
enable our new proposal, and whether these are really test cases we want.

I don't mind test case duplication. A while back, we agreed on the
principle that we would accept test cases only on the criteria that
they're valid, otherwise combining them becomes an n^2 problem :)

But if everyone else wants to merge 158 and 164, I'm also not opposed.