Re: Wordpress RDFa theme [was: Re: Serving XHTML+RDFa as application/xhtml+xml]

Sam Kuper wrote:

> I didn't find such a PHP module, at least not one that I could easily
> integrate into Wordpress. But it's likely I just haven't looked hard
> enough...

Is this any help?

http://php.pastebin.com/f3fdc4a6d

Usage: $encoded = xml_entities($plain, $style);

It will always convert ampersand, angled brackets and double quote to the
XML named entities. Other characters it will convert to numeric entities.
If $style is set to the string "#x" it will use hexadecimal numbers. If
style is set to the string "#" or omitted it will use decimal.

--
Toby A Inkster