Re: Test Case #123: "[]" is a valid safe CURIE

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Just to make it clear for whoever maintains the test cases these days:
> the proper response to the test is
>
> ASK WHERE {
> <http://example.org/> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/contributor>
> "Shane McCarron" ;
>      <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title> "Test Case 0123" .
> }
>
> Right?

That's what librdfa returns as well... but it seems a bit strange to me
that about="[]" and resource="[]" fails to set the subject to <>. The
triples we see above, I believe, are generated accidentally in
librdfa... since it sees [] as an invalid CURIE and therefore ignores
the about="[]" and resource="[]" statement.

We'll talk about this on the telecon today...

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.

blog: Fibers are the Future: Scaling Past 100K Concurrent Requests
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2008/10/21/scaling-webservices-part-2