Re: Holy grail

Dear all,
I have received no reply to the email below, which I posted to the list 3
days ago. As it contains a question to which I would very much like an
answer (even a very brief one) from someone well-versed in RDFa, I'm still
holding out hope that someone on this mailing list will be willing to look
at it.

If there's any part of my question that's unclear, please could you let me
know so that I can clarify it? Alternatively, if it would be more
appropriate to request help with the matter on a different mailing list,
please could you tell me which?

Many thanks in advance,

Sam