Re: Test Case #123: "[]" is a valid safe CURIE

Hi Manu,

I'm afraid that @about="[]" *isn't* legal in RDFa, since we don't
define a mapping to use when there is no prefix.

The CURIE spec itself does allow for unprefixed terms, but there was
opposition to this usage in RDFa itself, and we explicitly remove it,
in section 7.

In short, any CURIE that does not contain a colon must come from the
constrained list, as described in section 5.4.4. If it doesn't, it
should be ignored.

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com