Re: S5+RDFa + attribution to multiple people

Nathan,

Thanks for the detailed answer - it is actually close to what I expected. It
seems that information of Legal importance is worth having a page that
describes attribution for each work or at least for each group of authors.

Please post to the list when you'll have validator public - I think, like in
TDD, it's important for standards to start with a way to test if you really
conform to them ;)

Thanks for the list link - I'll probably ask a couple of questions there.

         Sergey