RE: FYI: dear adobe here's an idea for you

IIRC (which I probably don't) a key restriction in XMP is the arrangement of blank nodes which is tree like. i.e. the set of RDF graphs that can be encoded in XMP is a proper subset of those that can be encoded in RDF/XML. Understanding these limitations of XMP would, in my mind, be critical in building an RDFa library that had good XMP compatibility.

I believe RDFa can serialize RDF graphs that cannot be serialized in RDF/XML, and I am pretty certain it can serialize graphs that cannot be serialized in XMP. Thus a restricted subset of RDFa is needed to achieve the XMP compatibility goals.

I am available to attend a San Jose or San Francisco meeting.

Jeremy