Re: Updates to RDFa Use Cases (was: RDFa and Web Directions North 2009)

Le 14 févr. 2009 à 14:04, Manu Sporny a écrit :
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-use-cases

One issue that Dom had with video transcripts that he solved with RDFa.

On Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
In Don’t call me DOM » The beauty of HTMLMediaElement
At http://people.w3.org/~dom/archives/2009/02/the-beauty-of-htmlmediaelement/

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada