Re: Test 0005 has a safe CURIE in @href

Mark,

Thanks for that explanation. Ok, got your point. Will have a deeper look at
the XForms TC process. I also sort of remember that there was recently  an
effort to coordinate and harmonize W3C procedures re testing and test suites
- maybe we can/should write up stuff as an input for them?

Ivan if you read this, can you give us some pointers, please?

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,